My aim is to explore the olfactory world of skillfully made perfumes & scented products and give you my sincere insight.
Reviews are written after thorough research. I invest time in wearing and carefully analyzing fragrances I choose to write about.
I am passionate about perfumes, life quality improvement based on expanding of the olfactory palate and developing a sense of smell for beautiful.
This is a life-long learning process and I am enjoying every step of it!
The concept I support is art and creativity of perfumery, innovation, and finest ingredients. Authenticity.
Join me on this remarkable journey! Follow #adventuresofacuriousnose!
The Plum Girl blog is:
– Top 10 TFF 2018 Finalist in the same category, with the review of perfume Warszawa by Puredistance – “The Scent of Slavic Melancholy”.
I am thrilled to announce that The Plum Girl is a media partner with Esxence – The Scent of Excellence Milan 2019!
Please be mindful that I am most interested in niche/artisan perfumes and products.
If you want to talk about my services, please contact me. I’m a marketing specialist (Mag. Marketing) with quite an experience in advertising and brand management.
- Sending of samples or full bottles does not guarantee a review. I do believe that samples are enough for writing a review.
- All reviews shall be based upon my personal opinion and published when I find it fit.
- Samples shall not be resold! If we agree upon using samples as blog giveaways, shipment costs are at your expense.
- Any link appearing in the text to an outside site is for informational purposes only, it is not paid for.
- I don’t publish negative reviews, my time is precious and I’d rather spend it on fragrances that deserve my attention.
Why “The Plum Girl”?
The Plum Girl is a character from the book “Perfume“, written by Patrick Suskind. She is the initial girl that started Grenouille’s desire to create “the perfume of the perfumes”. She started his obsession, she made him realize what his life purpose is and she is the one he thinks of in his last moments.
I write my own texts and respect copyright laws. Please show respect for all the effort I put into “The Plum Girl” blog.
My name is Elena
I love perfumes, people, Summer, deserts, seas and red wine. Deserts, as I see them, are the spots which ultimately connect me with Nature. Traveled to many, some yet to meet, some always to return to. Sea is where I anchor.
Faculty of Economics is my alma mater, Marketing in my veins. My career grew up in the corporate world and when the time was right for me, I became an entrepreneur.
You might know me as a business and life coach, soft skills trainer or HR specialist. I am also an olfactory geek, keen and always in the process of learning.
I feel scents as silent poetry, invisible soul-deep impressions.
I am at your service as niche perfumes writer, marketing specialist, brand manager, olfactory advisor, perfume storyteller, and consultant. A very curious nose with a holistic approach.
My favorite quote:
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Photo: Mario Poje/MUA: Zdenka Mihelj/Hair: Fancy Shmensy by Daniela Jericevic/Dress: Katarina Dzale Soul Fashion