Code of Ethics
The Plum Girl Blog pledges to the Perfumery Code Of Ethics, as developed by Christophe Laudamiel.
The Perfumery Code of Ethics is currently based on an honor system. There is no commitment besides what is duly expressed in the Code. Perfumers, formula owners, and critics/reviewers are committing personally, and brands may also commit as such.
The Green Celadon Seal is a symbol of good approval, creative fragrances, and solid foundations. Scale (balance) is a symbol of perfumery and justice, and the bell stands for freedom – and whistleblowing.
If you would like to commit, feel free to send an application letter.
Please be mindful that I’m most interested in niche/artisan/indie perfumes and products.
- Sending samples or full bottles does not guarantee a review. No review is paid for, and it shall never be.
- All reviews shall be based upon my personal opinion and published when I find it fit.
- Samples/perfume received shall not be resold!
- Any link appearing in the text to an outside site is for informational purposes only, it’s not paid for.
- Perfume reviews are informative, not a call to action. Test it before you buy it.
The content and images published on The Plum Girl website are protected by copyright. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the content or images found on The Plum Girl website is prohibited without written permission.
You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, or modify any part of The Plum Girl Service.
You are welcome to link to a specific URL on The Plum Girl Service and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When you quote or link to The Plum Girl Service, please include the website name in your link.
To obtain permission to copy portions of the content found on The Plum Girl Service, please submit your request via elena(at)theplumgirl.com.
Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
Author/Writer/EIC of The Plum Girl